A little tired of making the bricks I decided to put a floor in the livingroom. We got some nice pieces of wood from a dollhouseshop on Wednesday and started sawing little pieces of 15 by 108 mm. I took the measurements from our 1:1 floor. I needed 152 pieces to fill the floor!!
I used the way 1:1 floors are laid. At the end (wallside) you saw a piece of the 15 by 108 mm board to fit in and with the remaining piece you then start the next line. ( I learned this from my boyfriend when he laid our 1:1 floor) After sawing I numbered them so I could paint it and still know where to put it back. Then I glued them to a piece of sheet, so the wiring is still accessible. This is the end result:
Now on to finishing the windows and the livingroom is almost finished!
Have a nice day, xx