The roof


Just to let you see I'm still working on my house, some photo's of the dormers I'm making.
The next photo is of the original house, so that's how it supposed to look like in the end ;)

Last weeks I've been doubting the floor of the second bedroom. (http://ejacreates.blogspot.com/2010/06/projects.html) I made a mix with carpet and wooden flooring, but the wood is a different colour than the first bedroom. I don't like the colour, so I'm gonna make it the same as the other room. It will take a lot of work again, but I don't intend to change it again, so it'll be worth it I hope...

Hope you still enjoy reading here. And I'll welcome the new followers soon.

groetjes! Evelien
Posted by Picasa

2 reacties:

Christine zei

I've just had an enjoyable look through your album. How lovely to see it from the beginning and what a wonderful house you are building!

Evelien zei

Thank you!