Gifts and decoration

Just look at this lovely present I got from my minimaking friend Annemieke for the Dutch 'Sinterklaas" celibration! She also made it as a swap that our dollhouseforum organized and at Josjes site you can read about her adventure with these tools. She also explains what Sinterklaas is about, so if you're curious....
Thank you so much Annemieke!


The decorations on the stairs I made from things I saw in magazines and advertising.
The little candles (waxinelichtjes) are sooo tiny, but very nice to make.




The doorhanger is made of wire and cottonyarn


And this couch hanger (1:1) is made of some old jeans. I made a hanger for remotecontrols and tvguides before (see
http://picasaweb.google.nl/lh/photo/bcYoG_gEEns6ULHeDkCdTw?feat=directlink) and my brother liked the idea. He asked me to make him one to. Very hard to come up with something for a guy who has a really distinct tast, but luckily he liked it. I ironed his logo on it (took it from his website) to personalize it.
So that was all I could finally show you, hope you liked it!
groetjes Evelien

5 reacties:

Lize zei

Those little candle lights are adorable! The star and the hearts are very cute and I think it would be nice to try and make them.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty zei

Wonderful minis Evelien, I love your candles and stars.
Mercedes

Anneke zei

Oh I love the waxinelichtjes!! So cute and stylish! great job! :D
and ofcourse the tools, those are really cool!
hugs,
Anneke

Pubdoll zei

Wonderful and very inspirational minis Evelien! I love the doorhangers and the tiny candles!

Evelien zei

Thank you all! I'm making another few of these, so maybe I can take some pictures and put a tutorial here.

groetjes Evelien