Very poetic not? ;)
The front door of my house was almost installed, when I saw I missed 2 hinges to finish it.
A quick look at some webshops made me realize that hinges are pretty expensive.
I already had a try at making my own hinges a while ago (I gave up then), but the costs made me try it again.
So far I've tried pins with thick paper, plastic sheets and an empty beer can (thank you boyfriend ;) ).
The easiest way is thick paper with clear tape to make it more solid. I only have to try if I can paint it with metal paint and if the hinges work properly when installed.I'll let you know!
The roofpanels have been sawn and the roofbeams painted. Tomorrow I will try to cut the space for the dormers.
I also have to figure out how I want the floors upstairs. O boy...so many choices to make!
groetjes and have a nice day! Evelien